Wednesday, March 9, 2011

poetic flower

We working at the flower market when suddenly REGENCY  ORCHID appear.We climbed to the top ot the tower but still GYMEA wanted to climb higher. It was a dream, we were walking through LOTUS PODS.   We enjoyed a long lunch, then finally ROSE  opened up.A delicate aroma cought me by surprise,GiNGER  had entered the room.Some spoke of a hideous beast, but MONSTERIA was breathtakingly beautiful.Our friend of dream abundant with TULIPS. In jungle, a butterfly touched my face, and PRINTIN BEAUTY stole my heart.Her  SEXY HANGES entre e left me wanting more.The FREESIA  in her hair fluttered in the breeze, as I watched her sleep.The wrinkle on her face did not hide POPPY’S ageless beauty.Once the candles were lit, VIOLET swept me off my feet.In the Wynter rain, GLORIOSA  shuddered with delight.Down in the Mississippi the Jazz was heaving, and the MAGNOLIAS   were intoxicating.I arrived at the island with trouble in my heart, her HISBISCUS and her song frees my soul.We spent hours in the sunshine enjoyed our beautiful GARDENIAS.  She told me there was  a surprise for dinner, mouthwatering CRABCLAWS. I removed my sandles and went swimming amongst giant LILY PADS and  WARELILYS.We celebrated the birth of our ninth with ORCHIRDS, as we always did.It had been a hard day,delicated stroke DAISY  my forehead and i was rejuvinated.I lazed in the sun with an idle mind, DAHLIA  woke me witj her splendor.

Floret Flowers, Modbury Shopping Centre

Adelaide Flower House, Unley Road, Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment